2020-04-05

Song :: Still Not Satisfried

This is a song of happy accidents again.

Also one, that started with a whole bunch of steam, and kind of petered out. I have started my usual process of sitting on a song, so I am releasing it today, just to be done with it.

So, was trying to find an effective means of practicing a muted thumb technique on the bass guitar, and the bass line came from that. The chords came next. When I began to put this into ableton, the melody elements was the first accident. Saving the file was the second. The percussion bits were the third. All of these in a row.

Drums I feel needed more work. I am not happy with the sounds, but again I need to stop sitting on songs.

The guitar parts were all played straight into Ableton through my PreSonus interface. I have had the 22VSL for some time now and I have been happy with it. Especially its portability. That has come in handy quite a few times.

https://soundcloud.com/31ric/still-not-satisfried


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Spam 4 You