2022-04-26

Ableton Wavetable Videos

How To Make Slap House Bass In Ableton Live Wavetable


Thanks to :: Rudram

Used this to create a bass used in part of an upcoming song called "Deep Groove" by 31ric. I liked how the bass cut through on it's tone in his track, but was going to target mine to be a little brighter sounding. This video led me to put some variation in the original sound. It was a good video to get started with twidling the knobs a bit. He does not go into why he is setting things the way that he is though. 

I got a lot more out of this video, by ignoring the values he was setting, and worked towards something that worked better within my song. 

The very quick bit at the end with the saturator was a nice little tip for me as well. I threw that on both basslines and it perked them right up. I have found a new effect to play with for a minute.

5 Wavetable Sound Design Tips You Should Know!

Thanks to :: Dowden Production Academy

The random tip in here was great! Thanks very much for that. Added to the instrument, and the other bass sound, and it added just that little bit of variety.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Spam 4 You